- Put trash out night before your service day if there is a question about your pick up time.
- Our policy is one household per account on hand pick up. There is a 6-33 gal bag limit. Extra bags can be taken at $1.50/bag. There is a charge for bags outside your residential carts at $1.50/bag.
- Total current charges due during quarter. Previous balances due upon receipt. You will be assessed a $3.00 service charge on 90 day past balances
- Holiday Notice: No pick-up on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Weeks containing these holidays, trash service will be one day later, starting after the holiday. We work July 4 when it falls within the work week.
- To get holiday information direct – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Holiday Info in the subject line.
- We cannot haul the following items: batteries, tires, yard waste, wet paint, oil, electronics, fluorescent light bulbs or other hazardous wastes. Diabetic needles can be hauled in hard plastic containers.
- There is a $25 charge for returned checks.