- Put trash out night before your service day if there is a question about your pick up time.
- Our policy is one household per account on hand pick up. There is a 6-33 gal bag limit. Extra bags can be taken at $1.50/bag. There is a charge for bags outside your residential carts at $1.50/bag.
- Total current charges due during quarter. Previous balances due upon receipt. You will be assessed a $3.00 service charge on 90 day past balances
- Holiday Notice: No pick-up on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Weeks containing these holidays, trash service will be one day later, starting after the holiday. We work July 4 when it falls within the work week.
- To get holiday information direct – email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with Holiday Info in the subject line.
- We cannot haul the following items: batteries, tires, yard waste, wet paint, oil, electronics, flourescent light bulbs or other hazardous wastes. Diabetic needles can be hauled in hard plastic containers.
- There is a $25 charge for returned checks.
|Hand Pick Up|
|6-33 gal bags/wk Bags over the limit – $1.50/bag When using your own cans, all trash must be bagged.||$22/mo|
|96 Gallon Cart|
|Service is what is in cart each week. Bags outside cart – $1.50/bag||$23/mo|
|64 Gallon Cart|
|Service is what is in cart each week. Bags outside cart – $1.50/bag||$22/mo|
|48 Gallon Cart|
|Service is what is in cart each week. Bags outside cart – $1.50/bag||$19/mo|
When using your own cans, all trash must be bagged, Carts are the property of Noble County Disposal, Inc. If you are interested in a residential cart, call (260) 349-9150 or (800) 292-9098.
Due to Indiana regulations: No electronics can be disposed of on route (Indiana Code 13-20.5) with municipal waste that is intended for disposal at a landfill or intended for disposal by burning or incineration. Electronics referring to: Computer Monitors, computers, televisions, printers, computer peripherals (such as keyboards and mice), DVD players, VCR’s, or fax machines.
We can RECYCLE these items at our office for a minimal fee. Office hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-2:30pm
|We offer the following Commercial Services|
|2yd through 8yd containers|
|We offer service daily, bi-weekly, weekly, bi-monthly, & monthly to meet your needs.|
|No contracts required.|
|Roll-Off Boxes for weekly demands and more.|
|Gone Green? We offer several green programs that will suit your needs!|
If you are interested in any of our commercial services, please contact Chad Arnold at (260) 349-9150 or (800) 292-9098 or via email at email@example.com
Items that carry an extra charge will not be hauled without prior approval by customer! You must call the office to arrange pick up.
The following items require special attention:
|Items taken on route (extra charge)||Items requiring special hauling|
|Overstuffed Recliner, Mattress/Box Springs, SofasSmall amounts of construction materials||Refrigerator/Freezers Stove/Washer/Dryers, Water Heaters|
If you are interested in a extra hauling, call (260) 349-9150 or (800) 292-9098.
|2-Week rental period|
|10 yard Roll-Off (12′ long, 8′ wide, 4′ high)|
|15 yard Roll-Off (16′ long, 8′ wide, 4 1/2′ high)|
|20 yard Roll-Off (16′ long, 8′ wide, 5 1/2′ high)30 yard Roll-Off (22′ long, 8′ wide, 5′ high)40 yard Roll-off (22′ long, 8′ wide, 7.5′ high)|
*Noble County Disposal is not responsible for yard damage due to placement of roll-off.
If you are interested in a roll-off container, call (260) 349-9150 or (800) 292-9098.
Clean Up Containers
|2-Week rental period|
|3yd (6.5′ long, 6′ wide, 4′ high)|
|4yd (7.5′ long, 6′ wide, 4′ high)|
|6yd (10′ long, 6′ wide, 4′ high)|
*Noble County Disposal is not responsible for yard damage due to placement of clean up containers
If you are interested in a clean up container, call (260) 349-9150 or (800) 292-9098.