- Put trash out night before your service day because route times can fluctuate.
- Our policy is one household per account on hand pick up. There is a 6-33 gal bag limit. Extra bags can be taken at $1.50/bag. All trash must be bagged if using personal trash cans-failure to do so will result in having to use one of our totes.
- Trash tote options available. 96-64-48 gal totes options. Any bags beyond the tote are $1.50/bag. Lid can be open 6 inches without being charged extra.
- Total current charges due by due date during quarter. Previous balances due upon receipt. You will be assessed a service charge on 90 day past due balances. Services will be discontinued without notice for failure to pay. If discontinued a $10.00 restart fee will apply and must be paid before restarting.
- Holiday Notice: No pick-up on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th holiday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Weeks containing these holidays, trash service will be one day later, starting after the holiday.
- To get holiday information direct – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Holiday Info in the subject line. You can always call office after hours and listen to our machine for holiday hours.
- We cannot haul the following items: batteries, tires, yard waste, wet paint, oil, electronics, fluorescent light bulbs or other hazardous wastes. Diabetic needles can be hauled in hard plastic containers.
- There is a $25 charge for returned checks.