- Put trash out the night before your service day because route times can fluctuate.
- Our tote options: 48, 64 & 96 gallons. All customers must use one of our totes for service. Any bags beyond the tote is $1.50 per bag. Lid can be open 6 inches without being charged extra. Excessive trash will be left behind unless you call and make arrangements with the office.
- Total current charges due by due date during quarter. Previous balances due upon receipt. You will be charged a service charge on 90 day past due balances. Services will be discontinued without notice for failure to pay. If discontinued a $10.00 restart fee will apply and must be paid before restarting.
- Holiday Notice: No pick-up on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th holiday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Weeks containing these holidays, trash service will be one day later, starting after the holiday.
- To get holiday information direct – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Holiday Info in the subject line. You can always call office after hours and listen to our machine for holiday hours.
- We cannot haul the following items: batteries, tires, yard waste, wet paint, oil, electronics, fluorescent light bulbs or other hazardous wastes, concrete, brick, dirt or ashes. Diabetic needles can be hauled in hard plastic containers.
- Appliances , furniture or big items can be arranged for special pick-up. Hauling fee may apply. You will need to call the office to arrange for such items.
- There is a $25 charge for returned checks. Autopay options are available or pay online on our website.